Thursday 16 October 2014

1.2 Mommy: Alex; Daddy: Tad Tilley


Jenna and Jaime were practically inseparable as toddlers. They were constantly playing together at the block table. Unfortunately, since they can't talk, this doesn't raise their relationship level at all. But it's still cute.


So I figured we should work on the talking. Here's Alex teaching Jenna to talk.


And here's Jaime being stubborn about learning how to talk.


So remember that guy we met at the gym? Not Beau Andrews, the other one? Yeah, his name is Tad Tilley.


And apparently,


he's really easy.


And maybe a bit desperate.


Alex: So now that we did the do and I'm probably pregnant, let's just be friends so I can have babies with other men.

Tad: I hate you!

Well, I hate your face one face, so nobody really wins here, now do they?


But we shouldn't focus on the negative, we should focus on the fact that we still need to train the twins up. So here's Jaime learning to walk.


And now Jenna learns to walk. I swear I got them potty trained too, but I didn't get any pictures of it.


Of course, we knew that Alex was pregnant, but it's nice to have confirmation.


Hey! Doubly confirmed! This baby is happening, I repeat, this baby is happening.

Jenna: Don't care. Play blocks.

But Jenna, don't you know what this means?


Aged up Jenna: I said I don't care, now get this stupid hair off of me before I smother you with my pink bear shirt.


So here's Jenna post-makeover. She's basically a mommy clone with different colouring. We're gonna see a lot of those. Her child trait was rolled and she became a technophobe.


Well, since Jenna was aged up, so is Jaime! Nice face there, Jaime.

Jaime: Hehe, sparkles.


And here's Jaime looking a bit more serious and squinty. After a roll, his child trait was also technophobe.


They still enjoy playing together at the block table. I think them being best friends is adorable.


Of course, being school-aged now, they have to, y'know, go to school. Neither is very happy about it.

Jaime: What do you think the answer to #5 is?

Jenna: Is it that my brain explodes? I think it's that my brain explodes.


Just like with the last one, Alex spends this pregnancy painting. Her paintings are actually starting to be worth something. They got their shower back long ago, and now are fairly financially stable.


Sure, they still have the crappy cheap furniture, but at least they have a table.


Soon enough, it's time for the baby to be born.

Alex: This part sucks, can we PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS PART?!!!

Okay, skipping . . .


Here's Baby #3: Gwenna Flowers.


And here's her twin brother Gavin.


 They were both aged up immediately.


Both into green outfits, which nicely offsets their ugly green-brown hair.


Here's Gwenna. As we will learn, the only thing that offsets the power of the Mommy Clone, is the power of the face one. Which Gwenna has inherited. Gwenna was born Friendly, and I, in accordance with the rules (see first post), rolled her second trait. It was Heavy Sleeper. Which, I'm sure, will help her when she's a child and teenager in a room with a toddler crying at 2 in the morning. She likes orange and Veggie Rolls and Indie music.


And this is Gavin. He did not get face one, instead he got the Mommy face. Gavin was born Clumsy, and I rolled Hates the Outdoors for him. He likes hot pink, Stu Surprise and Pop music.

Both of them, as previously mentioned, had the horrible green-brown hair. Which I proceeded to change. Because it was ugly. So now they just have brown hair.

Join the Flowers next time to see skilling, birthdays, Alex kissing someone, and the birth of Baby #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment